Vice President of Sales
Menlo Park, CA
In the last 5 years, Mavatar has progressed from a simple mobile application to a modular, turnkey and cloud-based software as a platform with a large array of omnichannel solutions (large-scale Marketplace enabler software, Influence/promotional/content sales & marketing platforms,... ) that help Mavatar enterprise customers to close the gap between online and offline shopping, sales and advertising!
Summary of Position:
VP Sales is responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing deals with prospective partners. This individual is expected to position Mavatar in order to attract new omnichannel marketplace operators, brick and mortar retailers (in need of omnichannel solutions) and maintain further relationships with current customers by deepening the market presence.
- Manages & closes pipelines of new real-estates and retail partners from the ICSC top 500 roster
- Identifies significant new business opportunities with potential clients and manage the pursuit process through opportunity qualification, facilitation of client meetings, and follow-up/assistance through sales closing
- Analyzes customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential solution sales
- Builds a robust sales pipeline of the Internet Retailer 500
- Targets, develops and manages long-term client relationships/partnerships with the executive “C” level decision makers
- Analyze and review performance with the customer services team, merchants and implement improvement action plans
- Develops and implements strategies to maximize margins and increase market share.
- Qualifies leads and achieve or exceed sales revenue target.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of sales experience in a consultative sales process
- Direct experience nurturing meaningful relationships with C-level executives
- Deep understanding of eCommerce
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- An entrepreneurial attitude and the proven ability to take ownership for prospecting and developing a pipeline
- Superior presentation and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking capabilities and the ability to accomplish goals in a timely, productive and fiscally responsible manner.
The successful candidate will first and foremost be a savvy, fire-in-the-belly business leader with a passion for new challenges. S/he is a seasoned executive who has an understanding of strategic marketing, omnichannel sales and partnering with cross-functional teams. This individual will be a spirited idea person with strong strategic sales, negotiation, and revenue generating skills. S/he will have the ability and vision to identify and execute new business opportunities.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.