Menlo Park, CA
Mavatar brings substantial efficiencies to online and offline shopping while providing an unsurpassed user experience. The company’s core technology consists of a smart shopping platform that allows users to shop and save anywhere using any device. Mavatar is closing the gap between offline & online shopping; creating a consumer-centric & crowdsourced commerce for people & entities to generate, share & analyze product information. Backed by patent pending intellectual property, MAVATAR TECHNOLOGIES INC, is a privately held company located in Silicon Valley that was founded in 2011.
Mavatar SaaS solutions provide an alternative business model other than push advertising, leasing and licensing for the platforms and whoever that influence products sales but they have no easy way to track & measure their influence or monetize their content and/or user base.
About the Role:
Mavatar is looking for a driven intern who is focused on entering the field of social media and influence marketing and has a keen interest in learning about analytical marketing and content generation. The intern must have good interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of influencers, fashion designers and personal shoppers that are using Mavatar’s platform to monetize their content effectively. Candidates who have sense of humor and are self-directed, proactive and able to complete tasks in a timely manner can be looking at a long-term engagement with Mavatar.
- Photo editing
- Preliminary design work
- Data entry
- Identify and recruit fashion influencers
- Customer communications
- General support responsibilities
- Working with Excel, Photoshop, Keynote
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task across multiple client accounts and projects
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced technology environment and meet deadlines
- Plus: Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or a related field
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.