Executive Administrative Assistant
Menlo Park, CA
The Mavatar platform is closing the gap between Online & Offline Shopping, Sales & Advertising, with a suite of SaaS Omnichannel software that allows customers to pop up digital malls on the web, mobile, and in real-world locations. Our technologies help to generate, aggregate, optimize & monetize product data to augment value to shoppers, top retailers, and influencers.
Backed by patent pending intellectual property, MAVATAR TECHNOLOGIES INC, is a privately held company located in Silicon Valley that was founded in 2011.
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and internal & external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain work log, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take notes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in another secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office tools and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Business Administration, preferably with a concentration in Marketing, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.
Applicants only, no recruiters please.