Enterprise Sales Executive
Menlo Park, CA
Mavatar brings substantial efficiencies to online and offline shopping while providing an unsurpassed user experience. The company’s core technology consists of a smart shopping platform that allows users to shop and save anywhere using any device. Mavatar is closing the gap between offline & online shopping; creating a consumer-centric & crowdsourced commerce for people & entities to generate, share & analyze product information. Backed by patent pending intellectual property, MAVATAR TECHNOLOGIES INC, is a privately held company located in Silicon Valley that was founded in 2011.
Mavatar SaaS solutions provide an alternative business model other than push advertising, leasing and licensing for the platforms and whoever that influence products sales but they have no easy way to track & measure their influence or monetize their content and/or user base.
Summary of Position:
VP Sales is responsible for building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing deals with prospective partners. This individual is expected to position Mavatar in order to attract new omnichannel marketplace operators, brick and mortar retailers (in need of omnichannel solutions) and maintain further relationships with current customers by deepening the market presence.
- Gain an understanding of the buying team situation and goals
- Diagnose needs with good questioning practices and listening skills
- Share outcomes, case studies, success stories and industry research
- Share insight with buying teams that help them through the buying process
- Manage a pipeline and multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Focus on the right opportunities through the use of prioritization skills
- Communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovate ideas that will streamline and improve our sales process
- Produce and manage meeting plans, demo schedules, detailed requirements and tasks lists that keep opportunities on track
- A charismatic, friendly personality with attention to detail; strong collaboration and listening skills
- Tech savvy with strong business acumen
- Conscientious, flexible, dedicated, and highly motivated with a team-oriented attitude
- Willing to work individually and collectively with other team members
- Strong learning and self-development skills
- Ability to visualize and communicate value effectively
- Ability to negotiate / influence opportunities, communicate / evaluate priorities, manage client expectations, document and evaluate processes, and present effectively (both documentation and delivery), identify problems, and solve problems creatively and efficiently
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree a plus) coupled with several years’ experience working with clients and managing complex sales
- Process evaluation experience is a plus
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of Mavatar include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Equity grants
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.