Digital Marketing Manager
Menlo Park, CA
Mavatar brings substantial efficiencies to online and offline shopping while providing an unsurpassed user experience. The company’s core technology consists of a smart shopping platform that allows users to shop and save anywhere using any device. Mavatar is closing the gap between offline & online shopping; creating a consumer-centric & crowdsourced commerce for people & entities to generate, share & analyze product information. Backed by patent pending intellectual property, MAVATAR TECHNOLOGIES INC, is a privately held company located in Silicon Valley that was founded in 2011.
Mavatar SaaS solutions provide an alternative business model other than push advertising, leasing and licensing for the platforms and whoever that influence products sales but they have no easy way to track & measure their influence or monetize their content and/or user base.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategies and plans. The person in this position will work with sales, campaign marketing, content marketing, to build and execute a wide variety of marketing programs in the area of opportunity identification, pipeline acceleration and deal closure activities.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated marketing program design and management experience. The candidate will be passionate about measuring the impact of their work and will be continuously looking for ways to innovate, and improve the contribution of the programs.
- Oversee all facets of SEM, SEO, Content Development, etc. across the Digital Marketing department.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
- Maintain company reputation, consistency, and tone through various media platforms.
- Spirit of passion, creativity, intelligence, curiosity, and entrepreneurship. You should have a strong “can-do” attitude and work ethic.
- 5+ years working experience in a related field, preferably digital marketing, with a track record of growth and success.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative mindset with experience devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Experience and success with paid advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven thinking and action-oriented planning.
- Passion for the Internet and various aspects of Digital Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a precise attention to detail and grammatical accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines consistently.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.